The teenage and college-aged years for young women are often a time of intense upheaval and transition.
This transition from girlhood to womanhood is a delicate and potent time that deserves deep reverence and care.
You may feel pulled in so many different directions by conflicting messages and conditioning that you have internalized. Longing to feel accepted; struggling to make sense of your own rapidly shifting emotions and experiences, and seeking to forge your own unique identity, it is easy to get lost in a whole range of conditioning and concerns that are not who you truly are.
I’m passionate about mentoring and coaching teenage and college-aged young women to become the adult women they want to be.
I love the process of guiding you to follow your desires, passions and joy so you can truly follow the beat of your own drum.
I love helping you to trust your own healing medicine and vision for your live, which is holy, sacred and unique to you.
I love helping you think creatively to solve your own problems.
I love supporting you to explore and heal your past and move through challenging feelings so you can move towards your future with hope, clarity and excitement.
I love being a stand for your empowerment, radiance and brilliance.
In my coaching and mentorship work with young women, I help you:
- Build internal feelings of security and safety in your body and mind
- Develop self-awareness that leads to healing, self-knowing and self-direction
- Create healthy lifestyle, self-care routines and self-soothing practices
- Learn to love and accept yourself through all internal weathers and external changes and develop positive self-worth and self-esteem
- Develop a positive relationship with your body and sexuality
- Trust your own inner guidance system and become the driver of your life
- Learn to be with your sensitivities and struggles and use them to discover the direction you want to go in life
- Learn to communicate your feelings, needs and wants in relationships with peers and family, and develop conflict resolution skills
- Become confident and clear about your interests and purpose and take manageable steps to create the life you desire
This is what my 1:1 program includes:
In this container, you will receive consistent and dedicated support and guidance to move through what’s no longer serving you and step more fully into who you are.
- Assessment, intention and goal setting
- Creative project that is a celebration of what is to come
- Personalized weekly sessions – including cutting-edge healing modalities and intuitive coaching
- Customized meditation and embodiment practices
- Actions steps and accountability to reach your goals
- Email support
- Completion ritual
If you are a teenage girl or college-aged young women, or a parent of one, inquire here:
I offer Metamorphosis Coaching Groups for teenage girls and college-aged young women to support further healing, growth, connection and sisterhood at a time in life where isolation, comparison and self-judgment are rampant.
The group container allows for powerful healing and deeply nourishing work to happen. Each young women feels seen, heard and known by other young women. They are encouraged to expose the scarier, more insecure, harder parts of their experience to see how common their experience is.
Groups also allow these young women to powerfully raise and lift each other up, transforming the negative conditioning we are taught as women to compete and break each other down.
Inquire here for upcoming
TEENAGE OR COLLEGE-AGED GROUP OFFERINGS
THROUGH MY 3 YEARS OF WORK WITH LORI, WE HAVE BOTH SEEN MYSELF GROW MORE AND MORE INTO MY POTENTIAL.
I came to Lori as an already empowered freshman in high school and yet her work brought me to a much better understanding of how to utilize and empower my natural existential and empathetic gifts.
I always felt like my parents didn’t get how deep, sensitive and emotional I am. Lori provided me with an amazing safe space that allowed me to feel comfortable with breaking down my emotions as well as the constant supporting of who I am. She helped me to bring these strengths and gifts out more into my life and the world. Lori and I have worked together for me to overcome obstacles no matter what the size, and I look forward to benefiting from our time for years to come.”
17 YEARS OLD
I HAVE WORKED WITH LORI SINCE I WAS 15. BEFORE WORKING WITH LORI, I STRUGGLED TO REGULATE MY EMOTIONS, BUT AFTER WORKING WITH LORI I’VE DEVELOPED SKILLS TO HANDLE MY EMOTIONS AND MOOD SWINGS.
As a result, I’ve created healthier relationships with my friends and family and learned to calm my own anxiety. Before working with Lori, I struggled to create healthy boundaries and lasting friendships, but with her help I’ve been able to cultivate strong ongoing friendships.
Lori has helped me greatly sort through my ideas and assumptions about my life and I have grown to know myself more deeply through our work together. Lori listens carefully and gives great advice that widens my perspective. I would absolutely recommend Lori to anyone because she creates a space for open sharing and holistic growth.
20 YEARS OLD